Sunday, April 26, 2009

Blog Name change!

I decided today, on the spur of the moment, to change the name of this blog. I feel that the new name represents the actual topic of postings and my love of the area. River Vista and Old Town are part of that, but they are only a slice of the pie. I guess I don't have any way to change the address of the blog, so that will have to stay the same.



I dropped in last week to see what was new in town and drop off my stamps for the used stamp sale at Inkspirations!. It was a pretty day, with blue sky and sun. The wind was blowing, but if it's not raining, who cares?! The wind blew swell waves onto the river, giving it a whole new look, and me another reason to sit at the window and marvel at nature. Because of the wind, I didn't see any wildlife on the river from our window. I took a drive down to the jetty, and walked along the rocks for a closer look at the river. I have never seen the river look so tropical blue, I was amazed by it. While standing on the rocks, a seal came up and looked at me before rolling and diving back in. He probably was checking to see if I was going to be foolish enough to try fishing, or crabbing ,with something he'd like to steal from me. Sorry bub, I'm an experienced outdoors woman. There's no free food here.




1 comment:

  1. Chris-
    I hope you get this message, I responded to your recent questions about Vistas and Vineyards but suspect they did not reach you. Please contact me via direct email at mike@creativedialog.com .
    Mike

    ReplyDelete